Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rather annoyed, that I am

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Rather annoyed, that I am Empty
PostSubject: Rather annoyed, that I am   Rather annoyed, that I am EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am

Sorry I've not been on for awhile, something came up recently that screwed me over in terms of doing much else. Either way, I'm back Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: Rather annoyed, that I am   Rather annoyed, that I am EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:05 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....now post in ideals lol

meh, life sucks that way <<; glad your back, though Razz zoe has a game today so she wont get on till lator
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Rather annoyed, that I am   Rather annoyed, that I am EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 am

I'll be on later today Razz

Anyway, I'm gonna tell you what I've been up to, as I'm tired and seemingly high (even though I'd sooner shoot myself than put any sort of substance in my body. Yeah, I'm a straight ass tight-wad, bite me). Either, lets get straight onto the one thing that has had me thanking the nine hells that I'm Atheist (if only a passive one), the new South Park episode. 201. Fucking hate censors!

Why though, why fuck with my South Park!?

Ugh, moving on..

Hougyoku = Dragon Balls? Maybe the Shikon Jewel? Oh, wait, is that Urahara? Things are quickly becoming increasingly wierd in the Bleach verse, and we keep getting thrown unanswered plot points and holes that are simply growing bigger. Sounds like Kubo just couldn't think of anything and decided to pull a "Haruhi" out of his ass, simply so he could give half-arsed reasons to everything.

"A wizard did it."

-_-

Naruto. Do I even need to say it?

"I'm bad Naruto, and you're good Naruto! You're a goody little two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes!”

Now excuse me, I need sleep Sad Graaaaah!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: Rather annoyed, that I am   Rather annoyed, that I am EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:11 am

lawl XD dw leon, atleast you have us and our awesome rp of the anime o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rather annoyed, that I am   Rather annoyed, that I am Empty

Back to top Go down

Rather annoyed, that I am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: