Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lights gone out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Lights gone out Empty
PostSubject: Lights gone out   Lights gone out EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Its 11pm at night. I hit the lightswitch on my landing and expected light. What I got was an explosion. My lights went boom, and I went pale. I'm sitting in the dark here, with a few portable fires generating light, rather pissed. I suspect something is up with the fuse box, but I can't access it, as I don't have the keys (my Dad does, and he's currently away on business).

Karma biting you in the ass at work.

Either way, I best get some shut eye so I can deal with this crap tommorow. I'll be continung the RP with Dee' and that too tommorow, just don't expect me on until later in the day, as I'll be busy sorting this all out. Nu, Dee, I didn't abandon you, my house just decided to be an ass T.T
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Dimly

Dimly

Number of posts : 159
Squad : Academy

Lights gone out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights gone out   Lights gone out EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh, so that's why! Don't worry about it then. Are you okay? Inanimate objects don't seem to be liking you lately. They keep exploding. Sleep well and I hope you can fix things soon.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Squad : Four

Lights gone out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights gone out   Lights gone out EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 am

All fixed.

I had to repair the fuse wire (in other words fit a new one). Pain in the ass, but its done. I can SEE again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Lights gone out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights gone out   Lights gone out Empty

Back to top Go down

Lights gone out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: