Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life of the Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ninth

Life of the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am

Today was peaceful, which was very rare nowadays. With the recent attacks by Aizen and the hollows, days like this where they were not threaten were rare. Because of this opportunity, the 13 Squads decided to relax, have little parties and such. In a certain squad, however, their captain has gone a little too far....

"T-Taicho! Give me that bottle right now!" Hisagi cried, trying to grab the half empty bottle of Sake from his captain.

"No, it's mine, god damit! I'm feeling fine so dont worry!" Saikah shouted, her voice slurred and her face the same as a drunken girl.

"Taicho, that was your 20th bottle! GIVE IT TO ME!"

"NO MEANS NO, DAMIT!"

Yeah...today was a very PEACEFUL day....
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Number of posts : 159
Squad : Academy

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:47 am

Daisuke yawned and rubbed his eyes. It seemed that he had accidentally fallen asleep again. Nasty thing to do, especially when he wasn't exactly well-thought-of person around right now. Getting caught napping would not help his situation. At all.

He blinked and looked around. It didn't seem like much time had passed since he had fallen asleep. That was odd, normally he wouldn't wake up so soon unless someone actually came and woke him. So why was it-

A loud yell nearby answered his question for him. Looking over in the direction it was coming from, he couldn't actually see anything. Should he go and investigate.....?
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:50 am

"Taicho, let's be reasonable..." Hisagi said, twitching his eye in fear as he raised his hands, one with a sake bottle in it, as he backed away.

"What the hell did i just say...?" Saikah said, grabbing her chair. "GIVE ME BACK MY GOD DAMN SAKE BOTTLE, HISAGI!!!" she cried, throwhign the chair at him, causing him to go flying out of the room and landing on Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 am

The criminal felt all the air forced out of his body as the other man landed on him. He coughed trying to get it back into his lungs, but had to push the man off before he actually could.

"Sorry." He wheezed to the man when he had enough air to speak again. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 am

"I...think so..." Hisagi groaned, getting up and rubbing his head. "sorry about falling on you." He looked up at the Squad 9 Barracks, seeing a giant hole in the building. "My captain's drunk to the point of no return now...Jeez, now what the hell do i do?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 am

He winced, not in pain but in sympathy. He knew from first hand experience that drunkards were not fun to deal with. Following the man's gaze, he eyed the hole in the wall as well. It didn't seem like this was one of those depressed drunks either.

"Don't worry about that, it wasn't your fault, I think." Daisuke said. "I don't suppose that a healer can cure drunkenness, can they? Otherwise I don't think there's much we can do but watch over them and make sure nothing else is destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 am

Hisagi let out a heavy sigh. "If all she neded was to be healed, this wouldn't be happening. Not to mention, it's the fact that she'll get MORE drunk that i'm worried about." He blinked and turns to Daisuke. "By the way...I never seen you around. Are you a new recruit or osmething?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 am

"It's kind of a long story, but it doesn't really matter." The criminal answered, also looking back at man and bowing a little. "My name is Itsumoto Daisuke, pleased to meet you sir."

He straightened himself up and thought for a minute. "Is it possible to take the alcohol away from your captain? Or is there someone who will be able to convince them to stop?" Daisuke honestly wasn't too sure what to do with such a powerful and high-ranking drunkard.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:42 am

"There's one...but he wouldn't so much as see her without a good god damn reason other than being drunk." Hisai said, resting his chin on his hand. "I'm Hisagi Shuuhei, lieutenant of Squad 9, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 am

Daisuke blinked. He sure was meeting a lot of high ranking people lately. He'd have to be careful. "Um, then I'm honestly not sure what to do. I'm guessing that asking her nicely didn't work....."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:59 am

"Nothing's nice when it comes to her." Hisaigi said, hangin his head low.

"What are you two doing in the middle of the street...?"

His head shot up and turned around, seeing Hitsugaya looking at the two shinigami men with a raised eyebrow.

"Well? are you going t oanswer me?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 pm

"Um, sorry." The tan haired man replied. "The captain of the 9th Division seems to have become very drunk and we're not sure what to do about it." He paused for a moment. "Do you have any ideas what to do about it, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:26 pm

"...Drunk?" Hitsugaya said as he looked up at the hole in the building before sighing. "Well it depends on how much she drank...but for now you should just leave her be."

Hisagi let out a sigh. "I guess you're right, Hitsugaya-Taicho..."

"By the way...You're Daisuke, right?" Hitsugaya said. "Soi Fon was looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 pm

The man held back a shudder. He looked up to his ex-captain, really he did, but the woman really scared him sometimes. And the fact that she absolutely hated him didn't help. But what could she possibly want him for?

"Thank you very much, sir." The criminal replied. "I'm sorry to bother you, but did she say what she wanted? Or where she would be?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Hitsugaya sighed as he crossed his arms. "He didn't mention why she wanted you, but she said she'll be waiting at Squad 2 Barracks." he said before turning to Hisagi. "As for us, we might as well go calm down Saikah."

"H-Hai!" Hisagi said.

OOC: NOW IM OFF TO CANADA >V
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Daisuke bowed in thanks."I appreciate you telling me this, sir. Good luck with calming down the captain." With that he rightes himself and began to head off where he had been told to go.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Squad : Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Yumiko yawned as she lay among the boughs of a Sakura Tree somewhere in the vicinity if fifth squad. It was one of her few full days off, and she intended to make the bet of it. Sleeping.

At least until she fell out of the tree.

"Ack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: FFFF FINALLY WE HAVE OTHER PEOPLE THAN US TWO!!!!

IC:

"Are you all right, Yumiko-san?" Aura said as she walked up to the female shinigami on the ground. "You really shouldnt sleep in a tall tree, especially on a branch that small."
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

As he was walking to the Second Division Barracks, Daisuke looked over having heard a a sort of thump. He looked over a saw two girls, one of them lying on the one the ground beneath a tree and the other standing over her. The first had probably fallen out of the tree. He stopped walking. Should she go see if she was okay? He didn't want to upset his ex-captain by being late, but.....
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Yumiko groaned, shielding her eyes from the sun's harsh glare as she peered blearily up at Aura. A large yawn escaped her before she mewed, "but I was sleepy and the tree smells good!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Aura blinked. "Then you should have went inside your room and slept. You have a tree next to your window, don't you?" she said. "At any rate, have you seen Izuru? He's suppose to be filing his paperwork..."
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:26 am

Yumiko blinked. "Kira-kun? Naw, I haven't seen him in a while."

She laid back down on the grass, hands behind her head, before she shot up in surprise a second later. Hands flew to her pale cheeks and rested there as if checking for something. With a shocked glance up at her companion, she asked the question to which she already had an answer.

"I'm not blushing, am I?"

It was true; no heat flooded her cheeks at the mention of the blonde lieutenant. This was very strange indeed...

Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:51 pm

"No, you're not.": Aura said, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. "IS that a problem, Yumiko-san?"
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Yumiko smiled softly and patted her cheeks once more for good measure before replying breezily, "Nope. Not a problem at all, Aura-san. I was just thinking about something else, is all..."
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Daisuke sighed, a bit relieved. The girl didn't seem like she had been injured in the fall. That was good, it would be bad if she was. He didn't really know much that could have helped. For some reason though he continued to watch the two girls. Perhaps he was more afraid of seeing his ex-captain than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Life of the Shinigami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next