Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuzuki and Saiyuki (no zanpakutos allowed) INCOMPLETE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Eleven

Yuzuki and Saiyuki (no zanpakutos allowed) INCOMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: Yuzuki and Saiyuki (no zanpakutos allowed) INCOMPLETE   Yuzuki and Saiyuki (no zanpakutos allowed) INCOMPLETE EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

"Okay," Saiyuki stated as she circled around the slightly nervous Yuzuki. "Today, we're going to be sparring without our zanpakutos. Hands only. No weapons, no kidou. Got it?"

Yuzuki looked into the older woman's pinkish purple eyes and nodded.

"Good. Let's get started. I want you to come at me. Punch me, kick me, whatever."

Yuzuki balked. "What? b-but..."

Saiyuki sighed. "No buts. Come at me. I promise I won't hurt you." Under her breath, she added, "much."

Resigned, Yuzuki sighed. Clenching her hands into fists, she darted towards Sai. Drawing a fist back, she made like she was going to swing a punch at her opponent's face, but pivoted on her foot and brought her leg sweeping toward Saiyuki's knees. Alas, the pink haired ex-shinigami was not to be fooled.
Back to top Go down

Yuzuki and Saiyuki (no zanpakutos allowed) INCOMPLETE
Page 1 of 1