Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s) Empty
PostSubject: Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s)   Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:05 am

The sun held high in the sky in the middle of the day inside Sereitei. The wind whipped gently in a soothing breeze, brushing against legs, tickling cheeks, and fluttering hair. Hiroshi propped himself against a wall in the middle of downtown. A long straw of wheat (i think thats what their referred too) stuck between his teeth as he hummed gently his head hung basking in the light and gentle summer air. His normal Black pants and wife beater clung tightly to his muscular and toned body a black haori pulled shut around his normal attire. A small wooden rod tip produced half an inch out of the haori on his left hip revealing where his katana resided. He sighed raising his head his black hair falling back around his neck the light and warmth of the sun shrouding his face and neck. He smiled "Such a lovely day indeed" he whispered to himself.

He sighed as a shadow fell over him "Excuse me stranger" Hiroshi cooed calmly not looking up "but your blocking my light". He gazed up into the face of 3rd seat Kiyone Kotetsu. Hiroshi smiled "Oh Kiyone a pleasure as always. Tell me have you come on the request of Isane?" he smiled it was common knowledge he fancied the vice captain of the 4th squad and most were under the impression the feelings were shared with her responses to his requests and attempts of flattery. Kiyone shook her head "No Hiroshi Im afraid im here on business, though, she did appreciate the flowers." Hiroshi chuckled a smile fluttering across his lips at the though of Isane at her desk doing paperwork breathing deeply in the smell of her new flowers. He was jarred from his day dream though as Kiyone handed him a letter with Captain Ukitake's signature across it.

"Ahh and whats this?" he asked taking the letter and peeling it open Kiyone standing stiffly waiting. Hiroshi's eyes darted across the page quickly reading. His eyes narrowed and nodded to Kiyone "ill be there" Kiyone nodded stiffly and disappeared in a burst of shunpo. Hiroshi sighed folding the paper and placing it under his Haori turning his gaze skyward. There wasnt a cloud in the sky. He smiled darting off towards Captain Ukitake's estate Ugendō.

An hour had passed and Captain Ukitake sat crossed legged in the grass that same summer breeze gently whipping his hair. A small reiatsu flourished behind him and he smiled gently "So glad you accepted my invitation Hiroshi" The captain opened his eyes and gently got to his feet holding his unsheathed blade which had been laying across his lap. Hiroshi returned the smile with calm one of his own "It would be insult to a captain and also to a close friend should I have not Captain". Ukitake chuckled "Please Hiroshi theres no need for formalities" he smiled brightly then within a second disappeared in a flash of shunpo.

Hiroshi reached into his Haori drawing the first blade he could his Wakizashi connecting with Ukitake's katana as he swung at Hiroshi. He stared into the captains eyes which were now burning with seriousness. Hiroshi chuckled his blade shaking against the force of the Captain's own along the the immense spirit pressure that pressed down on him. Ukitake chuckled forcing more into the attack "Not bad Hiroshi. Even while using Shunpo to try and catch you off guard you were able to draw your blade and defend.. Most ipressive" The Captain pulled his blade back swinging again at Hiroshi's opposite side.

Hiroshi deflected again and reached down grabbing a second blade and arched it upward. his tanto aimed to slash the captains face. ukitake smiled his free hand effortlessly catching Hiroshi's hand still pushing into the attack "Truely spectacular... Your the first ive seen to ever carry and use their Tanto in battle Im rather impressed" Ukitake kicked out his foot connecting with Hiroshis chest and pushed off pulling away and back flipped landing shakily Hiroshi being rocketed back from the attack. Hiroshi chuckled stumbling to his feet. Ukitake smiled both his hands wrapping around the hilt of his blade whispering " All Waves, Rise now and Become my Shield, Lightning, Strike now and Become my Blade,Sōgyo no Kotowari"

Hiroshi's eyes widened as spirit pressure racked down on him the captain releasing his Shikai. ukitake stood in a defensive stance his twin blades crossed over his chest then disappeared in another flash of shunpo. Hiroshi grunted as his left arm was slashed and swung out with his tanto catching only air. He stabbed to his right with his second blade in assumption of another attack from that side but found nothing. A second later the second blow came Ukitake in front of him slashing upward at his chest. Hiroshi growled stepping back the blade grazing his chest drawing a small gash across his chest blood trickling from it slowly. Hiroshi chuckled panting a little.

"So this is what i can expect to face when I join the 13 protective squads?" he questioned calmly. He ran his closed hand around his Tanto over the small wound and stared at the blood dripping along the handle and edge of his blade. He smirked pointing it towards Ukitake "Hadou #04 Byakurai (White Lightning)!" the energy erupted from the tip of Hiroshi's smallest blade aimed at the captain. Ukitake smiled as Hiroshi's attack seemed to change course and returned to him blasting him in his chest and sending him flying across the grounds.

Hiroshi coughed struggling to his feet suprised. "How did you... what happened to my attack?!" Ukitake smiled "Relax my young friend. You merely just witnessed my Shikai's ability. It allows me to redirect the attack of my foes energy based attacks. I knew you were a master in kidou which is why I asked you here for this training session. To see how you would react with your greatest strength turned against you." Hiroshi's eyes narrowed as he nodded. He had only one option.

He would have to fight the captain head on...

Hiroshi lunged forward swinging down with his Wakizashi and stabbing out with his tanto. Ukitake countered by bringing his blades in close and sweeping outward knocking both attacks to either side of his body. Hiroshi's eyes flashed as he kicked out his foot connecting with Ukitake's chest pushing him back with a grunt. Ukitake chuckled "Good. Your getting the idea" he froze his arms dropping as he began coughing hard "CAPTAIN!" within a second Kiyone and Shunsui appearing at their captains side holding him "Sir you must lay down" Shunshi requested Kiyone growled "Iwas just about to say that!" "You were not!" "WAS too!" "WAS NOT!" Hiroshi sighed sheathing his two drawn blades under his Haori. Ukiatake looked up at him faintly "It would appear we will have to continue *cough* another time" Hiroshi nodded and turned to leave "Rest easy Captain Ukitake"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s)   Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Quote :
Quality: 5/10

Word Count: 1156

Reward: 15 points.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s)   Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 am

( ~grabs tire pump poking it into forum pumping desperately~ LIVE DAMN YOU! LIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!)

The cool autum breeze brushed against Hiroshi's pale cheeks as he hummed merrily struting down a side road on the out skirts of district 90 on a scouting trip to find information on recent Hollow activity. He stopped looking to his closest tree and gave a soft smile reaching up to the dark branches of the ancient bystander of life. HE plucked from the giant husk of life a simple cherry blossom delicately swirling it in his palm the pink color softening the harsh glare of the suns glare. The shinigami looked up to the ancient branches once more smiling pondering quietly. How many lives had this delicate master of life seen. How long had he stood sturdy watching stranger after stranger pass by in blind ignorance of the years this specimen had witnessed. The though faded and was replaced by another as he turned his mind to the cherry blossom. So long had this mighty form stood. So aged as the tree was and yet every year it brought forth new life.

But today that would end...

Hiroshi retracted his hand as the blossom was ripped in two by a electrifing force. The warrior sighed reaching for the hilt of one of his blades turning to the 3 hollows before him. The middle of the beasts maw still hung open from the Cero it had launched seconds before. The hungering creatures lifted their heads roaring in painful misery. Hiroshi sighed looking the three over "Poor lost souls... allow me to end your suffering" he stepped back into a low battle stance his hands held parrel to one another vertical with his chest. The three bests roared again their jowels opening in unison a red energy forming at their masked lips. Hiroshi's eyes widen and dashed to the side in a small burst of shunpo as the mindless creatures released their balsts insinerating the cherry blossom tree. Hiroshi landed glaring his opened palms closing into tight fists. "Now my friends... I will send you to a most painful end"

The one to the left a Frog shaped yellow skin tinted beast croaked lunging at the Shinigami Hiroshi spinning on his feet his reaitsu pulsing through his right arm as he swung out "Taijupo... Ishisupea higyou! (Form one - Stone Spear strike)" the warrior called out his clenched hand crashing through the skull of the creature like a stone smashing through glass. The creature was not even allowed a final roar of pain as its body turned to ash fading out to nothing. Its two brethern roared out in rage the second a large bat with a narrow head crashing at the shinigami in a spiral tumble aimed straight for his colarbone.

Hiroshi chuckled shunpoing to the left and turned "Taijupo... Amatsu go bushi higyou!( Form five- Heavenly five point strike)" The young wonder ran forward clubbing into the beast with his right arm forcing the creature out of its cyclone. Hiroshi followed the club with his right knee connecting with the beast forcing it upward. Hiroshi lifted his left leg delivering and ax kick forcing the creature back down with his third strike. The fourth strike he crossed his body with left hand grasping the beast at the throat with a clawed grip pulling the beast back with the fifth and final blow being delivered with the shinigami raising his right elbow smashing it down shattering the beasts mask sending it to its end.

Hiroshi stood facing the final beast the creature circling him in anticipation from the sky roaring with hatred torwards the human spirit who had just sent the remains of his two comrades to their untimely demise. Hiroshi waited staring calmly collecting his thoughts and his breath allowing his reaitsu to cycle back out into his body no longer concentrating it to his limbs for his attacks. He reached into his uniform grasping at the hilt of one of his hidden blades. He scanned the sky as the beast finally moved darting into the inner bowels of the city. The young warrior took cash in small bursts of shunpo.

Hiroshi slid to a hault down the main road through the city his eyes flashing up and down the city street and alleyways. 'Where had it gone' he level headedly thought to himself. He turned hearing the crashing and howling of pained souls as Hiroshi turned to find his escaped opponent feasting on the souls of a nearby tavern. The beast sank it fangs into the humans shoulder Hiroshi watched as the being faded away and the hollow pulsated with a new found energy. It turned its blank eyes to Hiroshi as if taunting him Hiroshi stood straight sighing "Taijupo" he whispered somberingly lifting hist arms to the side his hands cupped his fingers jutting down in a claw like fashion " Hanone nijuu-sebun buro-kun tsume... (Form Twenty-seven Monkys twenty seven broken claws)"

Hiroshi waited the beast lunging at him with great speed Hiroshi leaned to his left summersaulting to the side of the on coming attack. The beast roared haulting in mid flight opening it maw in rage the energy flowing through its body again preparing another cero. Hiroshi darted forward forcing his finger tips into the clamy extertior of the creature. Seven blows landed into the left rear leg of the beast causing it to howl in pain but not release its attack early even as the ligament fell limp and broken. seven more stirke were landed at the front right leg of the beast forcing it to flap its wings and go skyward once more the beasts right forearm laying limp it circled over head glaring down at Hiroshi opening its mouth again recharging his cero. Hiroshi lunged delivering six blows both to the beast rear right leg and left forearm its tendents now limp and broken other then its wing. as Hiroshi floated torward the ground the beast roaring firing its Cero Hiroshi sighed as his feet touched the ground and he pushed off rocketing upward his hand outstreched in a knife hand formation.

Hiroshi passed under the energy blast his back being grazed as his strike atlast punctured the flesh of th bests throat severeing its head from its body and sending it to ash. Hiroshi recoiled dropping to the ground his back singed and burned as he impacted then slowly stumbled to his feet. The shinigami shook his head "Ara.... how shameful... three mature hollows and still they damage me" HE groaned heaving himself upright his eye flashing upward as a form lunged out at him knocking him to the ground.

Hiroshi stared up calmly at the maw of a snarling Adujches. The Wolf growled baring its fangs chuckling through its clenched teeth " I am Heiki Zuki... you are my prey" . Hiroshi flailed under the beasts weight groaning feeling the beast hot breath on his face. He felt the tickle of the the beasts wings beating gently. The wolf howled leaning his head back baring its fangs to strike. Hiroshi clenched his fist "Hadou #08 Genzengun (Solemn Force)!" Hiroshi called out as he swung upward the energy from his kidou launching the beast skyward Heiki roaring circling above.

"Cursed shinigami... be a worthy prey. run and hide so i may enjoy your death slowly!" The adjuches howled out. Hiroshi panted stumbling to his feet. He reached under his uniform again grasping a hilt and pulled his Katana stepping back taking a deffensive stance. Heiki chuckled "Foolish soul reaper..." the hunters reiatsu pulsed outward as he spred his wings launching downward lashing around whipping out against Hiroshi with his tail. Hiroshi slanted the blade downward along his body trying to deflect the blow and grunted as his sword was snapped and he was sent flying into the wall of a nearby building.

Hiroshi panted his body battered from the the two single attacks from the high leveled hollow. Heiki bared his fangs growling "I told you to run... be an obediant prey and run from me so i may track you down and hunt you like the rat you are". Hiroshi panted staring at the beast stumbling again to his feet taking up a low offensive stance curving his fingers into claws as he panted "Taijupo.... Doragon nanajuu-shi hanone higyou (Form Seventy-four Dragons seventy-four fanged strike)" Heiki growled lowering himself to pounce again as the shinigami lunged forward stiking out in fast powerful clawed thrust his finger and ipen palms digging into the beast keeping count in his head hiroshi struck out targeting the beast limbs wings neck and head in that fashion "13" the shinigami counted to himself The young but powerful hollow not even attempting to dodge.

The assualt continued to fall "34" hiroshi continued to count to himself as his attacks continued to slash into the skin of the beast and still it did not move. Hiroshi darted around his hands erupting in flames as his assualt continued to pour into the opponent "65" Heiki chuckled "fool" the hollow whispered as Hirochi's hands calased over in scales for the final seven strikes his kidou fading and hands returning to normal as on the seventy fourth strike he smashed both hands around the creatures head and pushed off sliding backwards.

Hiroshi panted "My seventy-fourth form... possibly my most destructive" he cringed his body beginning to drain "I commend you for surviving it" he hissed spitefully looking at his unharmed opponent. Heiki chuckled deep in his throat the attack having scratched and burned him in some areas though not enough to finish this fight. Heiki turned staring down at his wounded prey "your final chance.... RUN!" the beast snarled.

Hiroshis face turned down in shame he breathed heavy raising his arms weakly. "To think... this is my last option" he grasped the hilt of his tanto hidden away beneath his uniform drawing it slowly "To obey the whims of a beast and run... or waist my greatest secrect on you lowly hollow" he shook his head raising the tanto straight to the sun "Shameful indeed...." his reaitsu spiked as he parted his lips speaking softly "Shroud the world in your heavenly Might.... Ranpu" Heiki howled digging his claws into the dirt as the light flashed in his eyes dazing him as he stepped back his sight blurred. Hiroshi lowered the elegant blade that now wrapped around his hand keeping it firmly gripped to the short golden blade.

Heiki shook his head growling as his body regained uits sense of sight. "you vermin" the hollow growled lowering himself to pounce once more. Hiroshi stared as the suns light reflected off him Heiki snarling stepping back again "What is this!" he howled angered by the intense glare. Hiroshi smiled softly "Ranpu tenrai toku.... my Shikai's ability. My Shikai bathes me in a defensive aura that alone disorientates most due to its elegant and yet dreadful beauty... however placing me in derict light like this only amplifies the effect causing for more severe cases of blindness" the shinigami sighed raising his elegant short sword at his disoriented opponent "Now... Ffade back into the darkness from whence you came... no longer taint thy light" the aura surrounding Hiroshi slowly leaked down his body and back up through his arm into his upraised sword "Ranpu Tenrai Higyou " he whispered softly slashing outward the energy blast rocketing forward slashing into Heiki's right wing.

The hollow burst out in an angered raged "You fowl beast! ill kill you for this! your blood shall dampen my maw for the rest of enternity when next we meet!" Heiki stepped back snarling and thrashing his wounded wing laying limp and his eye still shut tight as he darted off into the woods to return to Hueco Mundo and recover his wounds. Hiroshi panted falling to his knee his zanpaktou flashing away in a flicker of light returned to normal as his wounded body hit the earthen ground weakened.

(HOORAY! my right wrist is cramped and it took nearly two hours to not only type but look up pictures BS a few abilities for the two of them and also properly adjust scores... not one of my better works but i think i did fairly well... just needed a little more fighting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s)   Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiroshi and his unexpected training partner(s)
Page 1 of 1